Terms of our house cleaning services in Altrincham and Sale
- Our team of professional house cleaners in Altrincham and Sale will provide all necessary cleaning materials. These will be our standard eco-friendly products, i.e., Method, Ecover and Enjo microfibres. If you prefer different cleaning materials to be used, please provide them yourself.
- We supply our own Hoovers which are PAT tested for the health and safety of our cleaners – it is therefore not possible to use your hoover.
- Oven cleaning can be done on request; an additional charge will apply.
- We will not charge for cancellations and we do not tie you down with a contract.
- Keys are kept safely in our office and only released on the day of the clean..
- We make every effort to send the same two cleaners.
- We will notify you if we cannot clean on your scheduled appointment and will then contact you to arrange an alternative visit.
- Our cleaners in Altrincham and Sale do not undertake any outside cleaning.
- We do not clean lofts and cellars unless they have been converted to a living space.
- Please notify us of anything in the home that could affect the health and safety of our cleaners. For example, faulty electrical wiring, loose banister railings, damaged furniture, medical equipment, sharps etc.
- We ask that you book a minimum of one hour with 2 cleaners. You can book additional time in multiples of thirty minutes. Our schedules are based on a 4-week cycle, we therefore only clean weekly or bi-weekly.
- You may terminate the relationship with us at any time. There is no notice period for you to work through.
- Payment for the clean is due on the day by cash, cheque, standing order or bank transfer.
Issues And Incidents
Whilst we take every care in customers’ homes accidents can happen. We do have public liability insurance; however, we advise the following:
- We advise customers to safely put away items of value, either sentimental or financial, prior to the clean.
- Please ensure that all wall fixtures are securely attached, we cannot accept responsibility for mirrors or pictures that fall due to insecure fastenings whilst being cleaned.
- We will notify you of any breakages or damage on the day.
- You must report any complaints within 2 working days of the clean.